Customer Success Manager
Community Benchmark is used by…
Job Title: Customer Success Manager
Reporting To: Founder
Compensation: Full Time – Competitive Salary
Contact: Email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our purpose is to help small business communities thrive.
We’re changing the wine industry forever by delivering a service the wineries have wanted for years. Although sharing numbers with your peers and neighbors is a provocative concept, we have received unprecedented industry support and are rapidly becoming the wine industry standard. We are expanding our product into more general point-of-sale reporting & goal achievement workflows.
We have over 500 member wineries on our platform with a goal of 1000.
We are deeply passionate about helping winery communities make more confident and effective decisions driven by data. We are incredibly ambitious and competitive, yet humble, curious, and accepting. We want you to make your mark with us.
What’s the Opportunity?
We’re looking for a candidate who has the unique blend of strategic focus and tactical excellence. The role will rather immediately focus on working with our customers day to day, but with input on our overall customer success system. Over a short amount of time, this will grow into a departmental leadership role.
Do you want to accelerate your Customer Success career and become our Head of Customer Success more rapidly than you thought possible? Do you love helping people, problem solving, and management by metrics? Do you want to be part of a fast paced, no politics environment and have a huge impact on your company’s future? Are you interested in visiting wine country more frequently and having some fun in the wine industry?
If the answer is an enthusiastic yes to the above, you may have found your dream job and we may have found our dream hire.
I’m John, the Founder of Community Benchmark. I’ve done this before and here is my story. I am building an authentic team with an mission driven approach. I am looking for a fellow hustler with an entrepreneurial drive, technology enthusiasm, and a diligent work ethic. This is a tremendous opportunity for your career with an unforgettable experience and invaluable resume builder. Let’s do this!
What will I be Doing?
Customer Support & Success Operations:
- Own Account Retention
- Drive and optimize our Member Success Pipeline to maximize Account Adoption & Expansion.
- Execute and optimize member engagement & marketing campaigns.
- Be Member advocate in Meetings & Strategy discussions.
- Oversee and respond to and member support requests.
- Manage member on boarding.
- Operate and maintain documentation of our CRM processes and workflows.
- Configure and maintaining integrations with Winery Point Of Sale (POS) systems.
What skills do I need?
- Impressive experience in customer service role.
- Empathy for customer experience, and a desire to make customers successful
- Hustle mindset with relentless follow through.
- Love of technology and automation – pushing the envelope.
- Capacity for manipulating numbers, spreadsheets, and software configurations.
- Courageous, savvy, sensitive, and effective communicator.
- Ability to problem solve.
- Excited to operate in a startup/rapidly changing environment.
- Intellectual curiosity and ambition
- True team player with team first mentality
What software do we work with?
- Our Application
- Google Documents, Drive, Meet
What are our Core Values?
We are building a strong team with a strong company culture, i.e. the way we act, feel, and treat each other and our members. Here are our Core Values:
- Crush it – compete to win and create wins for our team and members.
- Balance – work smart, valuable output is greatest measure, have a life outside of the office.
- Candor – always strive for open, honest, direct but supportive communication (with team and members)
- Speed – imperfectly done is better than perfectly undone, maintain strong pace, grow fast.
There is a lot of freedom and many benefits in this role but if there’s something important to you that’s not on this list, talk to me!
- Regular compensation reviews – we will reward great work!
- Health Insurance & 401k
- 3 Weeks PTO + Holidays.
- Equity participation.
- Autonomy in all aspects of the work (including location) as we collaborate in a best idea wins environment
- Be a daily hero to our members by giving them new perspective.