Business Development Associate
Community Benchmark is used by…
Job Title: Business Development Associate
Reporting To: Director of Growth
Location: Remote + Full Time
Our purpose is to help small business communities thrive.
We’re changing the wine industry forever by delivering a service the wineries have wanted for years. Although sharing numbers with your peers and neighbors is a provocative concept, we have received unprecedented industry support and are rapidly becoming the wine industry standard.
We have 500+ member wineries on our platform with a goal of 1000 by 2025.
We are deeply passionate about helping winery communities make more confident and effective decisions driven by data. We are incredibly ambitious and competitive, yet humble, curious, and accepting. We want you to make your mark with us.
What’s the Opportunity?
Are you a motivated problem solver with a mind for marketing? Do you want to accelerate your professional career and gain in depth exposure to the technology industry? Do you want to work in a creative, fast-paced, remote environment and amplify your successes by sharing your findings and “best practices” with your team?
If the answer is an enthusiastic yes to the above, you may have found your dream job and we may have found our dream hire.
I’m John, the Founder of Community Benchmark. I’ve done this before and here is my story. I am building an authentic team with an mission driven approach. I am looking for a someone to mentor with an entrepreneurial drive, technology enthusiasm, and a diligent work ethic. This is a tremendous opportunity for you to launch your career with an unforgettable experience and invaluable resume builder. Let’s do this!
What will I be Doing?
- Collaborate with marketing team to create and execute campaigns and programs that drive engagement with our target audiences
- Create consumable content for online and social media platforms
- Measure, analyze, and report campaign performance
- Work with Customer Success Team to deliver additional value to existing customers.
- Generate, track, and nurture qualified sales leads
- Record activity and maintain up-to-date prospect and client records in CRM
- Build revenue pipeline by setting introductory meetings with target accounts
- Collaborate with Sales leadership on prospecting strategy and approach
What skills do I need?
- Hustle mindset with relentless follow through.
- Love of technology and automation – pushing the envelope.
- Ability to take the initiative and problem-solve.
- Clear and concise communication.
- Excited to operate in a startup/rapidly changing environment.
- Enthusiasm, flexibility, and a desire to grow.
- Intellectual curiosity and ambition.
- True team player with a team-first mentality.
What software do we work with?
- Our Application
- Google Documents, Drive, Meet
What are our Core Values?
We are building a strong team with a strong company culture, i.e. the way we act, feel, and treat each other and our members. Here are our Core Values:
- Crush it – compete to win and create wins for our team and members.
- Balance – work smart, valuable output is greatest measure, have a life outside of the office.
- Candor – always strive for open, honest, direct but supportive communication (with team and members)
- Speed – imperfectly done is better than perfectly undone, maintain strong pace, grow fast.
There is a lot of freedom and many benefits in this role but if there’s something important to you that’s not on this list, talk to me!
- Regular compensation reviews – we will reward great work!
- 4 Weeks PTO
- Autonomy in all aspects of the work (including location) as we collaborate in a best-idea-wins environment
- Be a daily hero to helping small businesses become more powerful.