Community Benchmark is used by…
Job Title: Support Specialist
Reporting To: CEO & Founder
Compensation: Full Time – Entry Level Salary
Contact: Email at email@example.com
Our purpose is to help small business communities thrive.
We’re changing the wine industry forever by delivering a service the wineries have wanted for years. Although sharing numbers with your peers and neighbors is a provocative concept, we have received unprecedented industry support and are rapidly becoming the wine industry standard.
We have approximately 250 member wineries on our platform currently and this number will double in 2021.
We are deeply passionate about helping winery communities make more confident and effective decisions driven by data. We are incredibly ambitious and competitive, yet humble, curious, and accepting. Whether you build, market, sell or support and manage product, we want you to make your mark with us.
What’s the Opportunity?
Do you want to accelerate (or start) your professional career and gain in depth exposure to the technology industry? Do you love helping people, problem solving, and maybe number crunching? Do you want to be part of a fast paced, no politics environment and have a huge impact on your future?
If the answer is an enthusiastic yes to the above, you may have found your dream job and we may have found our dream hire.
I’m John, the Founder of Community Benchmark. I’ve done this before and here is my story. I am building an authentic team with an mission driven approach. I am looking for a someone to mentor with an entrepreneurial drive, technology enthusiasm, and a diligent work ethic. This is a tremendous opportunity for you to launch your career with an unforgettable experience and invaluable resume builder. Let’s do this!
What will I be Doing?
Our main business functions are satisfying and engaging members (customer success), acquiring new members (sales & marketing), and monthly data operations (product development). You will gain intimate exposure to these three key aspects of a technology business and support all three.
- Helping wineries get their monthly data into our application and then receiving their reports is at the core of what we do so there are several aspects that will be a significant aspect of this role including:
- Configuring and maintaining the Community Benchmark system to correctly integrate with the Winery system.
- Communicating with our members to ensure monthly data completeness and accuracy.
- Respond to member support requests to drive adoption, usage and expansion within the member base.
- Execute and optimize monthly marketing campaigns.
- Document and operate our CRM processes and workflows.
Product Management & Sales Operations Research
- Help us develop our product, product marketing, and content systems.
- Find insights in usage analytics that drive product improvements.
- Ensure accurate delivery of monthly reports and insights.
What skills do I need?
- Hustle mindset with relentless follow through.
- Love of technology and automation – pushing the envelope.
- Appetite and capacity for manipulating numbers, spreadsheets, and software configurations.
- Empathy for customer experience, and a desire to make customers successful
- Courageous, savvy, sensitive, and effective communicator.
- Ability to problem solve.
- Excited to operate in a startup/rapidly changing environment.
- Enthusiasm to step into a variety of roles as we continue to launch nation wide with a small team.
- Intellectual curiosity and ambition
- True team player with team first mentality
What software do we work with?
- Our Application
- Google Documents, Drive, Meet
What are our Core Values?
We are building a strong team with a strong company culture, i.e. the way we act, feel, and treat each other and our members. Here are our Core Values:
- Crush it – compete to win and create wins for our team and members.
- Balance – work smart, valuable output is greatest measure, have a life outside of the office.
- Candor – always strive for open, honest, direct but supportive communication (with team and members)
- Speed – imperfectly done is better than perfectly undone, maintain strong pace, grow fast.
There is a lot of freedom and many benefits in this role but if there’s something important to you that’s not on this list, talk to me!
- Regular compensation reviews – we will reward great work!
- Health Insurance, 401k, 3 Weeks PTO.
- Autonomy in all aspects of the work (including location) as we collaborate in a best idea wins environment
- Be a daily hero to our members by giving them new perspective.